Interested in working for Blue Sky Graphics?
Welcome to Blue Sky Graphics Job Opportunities pages.
Blue Sky Graphics is a rapidly growing global provider of industry aligned graphic design, web design and creative multimedia courses and inspiring individuals, marketing teams and businesses of all sizes: curious creatures, rusty graphic designers, entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers and more. We offer flexible payment options for our specialist one to one courses, services and benefits to our students so that they nurture their class environment and businesses in a virtual workspace that is a vibrant community and not just an online school.
At Blue Sky Graphics, all our teachers are practicing graphic designers who create a classroom environment bursting at the seams with creative energy. They are not only talented creatives, but brilliant tutors who go above and beyond to push their students to the next level. If you can’t find a vacancy at the moment use our email (email@example.com) to be alerted to vacancies in the future or express an interest.
Here you can view our current vacancies and find all of the information you will need about working at with us as part of our teaching team and with a reputation for its excellence in teaching and creative innovation
Visit About Us to learn more about our history, school life, creative excellence and our facilities. The online school values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunities.
Our current job opportunities are grouped together into categories below. Select your preferred sort order to see the vacancies in which you are interested. Just click on the individual job links for further information and to make an online application.
What are we looking for at BSG?
No teaching experience required (but is desirable), but be sure to bring your A game and passion for design and mentoring. Those without teaching experience would be working with an experienced teaching team and be trained in how to teach.
- Graphic Design Experience Prerequisite. 3 years + minimum experience with an outstanding design portfolio.
- Communication. Teaching is what we do so it’s important to have strong communication skills especially spoken.
- Efficiency and Time Keeping. We need a well organised candidate with exceptional time management skills.
- Software Skilled. You need to know your stuff and advanced knowledge of Adobe CS or CC are required.
- Qualified and nerdy. Please have a Diploma, certificate or degree qualification. Degree is desirable (not essential).
- Passionately in love. Passion is everything here at BSG and we all eat, sleep and breath graphic design most days of the week.
- Teacher yet? Prior teaching experience is not required, training is offered